Delivery Driver CV Sample
Professional SummaryA cheerful, enthusiastic and experienced delivery driver who can drive, collect and deliver parcels for up to eight hours a day. Able to use location software effectively and committed to meeting deadlines. Always provides a prompt service. Good sense of team spirit and a personable manner when communicating with members of the public. Hard working and prepared to work long hours during busy periods.
Core QualificationsValid Driving licence with no pointsNVQ in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving
- BA History, Exmoor North College 1994 | 1998
- A levels: Maths (C), Technology (D) Science (D)
EXPERIENCE2012- presentWorking for a well-known national distributor, collecting and returning parcels from the warehouse and delivering them to customers.2000-2012Postman for Royal Mail2000-1998Delivery driver for ABC Bakery
- Delivering to warehouse premises, to commercial properties and to residential homes.
- Completing paperwork when collecting and delivering packages.
- Excellent time management
- Driving safely and allowing for heavy traffic in rush hours.
- Communicating any problems with management in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of a van, including daily checks of oil, water, lights and tires.
- Responsible for the physical handling of packages; carrying fragile items with care and lifting heavy packages in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to customer requests in a polite and cheerful manner.