Door Supervisor CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have worked within the security industry for nearly a decade and am able to negotiate even the most challenging of tasks.I am perfectly capable of dealing with large crowds and my skills have enabled me to lead many different security teams throughout my career.I hope to find a professional company which appreciates these traits and that will enable me to gain even more experience.I can supply evidence of my qualifications upon request if required.Ultimately, I desire to be a functional part of a respected team and I thank you for taking the time to read this brief description.
- City & Guilds Security Operations Level 3 (1888).
- City & Guilds Security Personnel (1887).
- City and Guilds Licence to Practice (Close Protection Officer) Level 3 (1897).
- Eight years of experience within the security sector.
- Qualified to administer first aid.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience in close quarters combat.
- Black belt in Shotokan karate.
- Qualified to utilise less-than-lethal devices such as pepper spray.
Experience2009-Present: Head doorman at a Birmingham nightclub.Roles involve:
- Making certain that all patrons are of legal drinking age.
- General crowd control.
- Cash flow monitoring and end-of-day tasks.
- Monitoring for fights and emergency situations.
- Working within a team environment.
- Transporting co-workers to and from venues.
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) Door Supervisor Certification (2006-present).
- University of Gloucestershire: Hotel, Resort and Events Management 2002-2005 BA (Hons.)