The sales industry is extremely competitive and highly rewarding. Therefore, displaying a solid first impression is essential for you to land the role that you have always been looking for. Due to such a high number of applicants, a CV needs to be informative and it should always express your main talents. So, please utilise the field sales executive CV sample found below in order to fine tune your presentation before offering yourself to the world.
Field Sales Executive CV Sample
/Your Name/Your Address/Your Phone Number/A Valid Email Address
I offer a great deal of experience within this challenging sector. This candidate is looking to encounter a role that is both fulfilling and financially rewarding. Not only do I possess the drive to succeed, but I have built up a working knowledge of the most effective sales tactics over the years. These traits are then coupled with a sound educational base and all of the most pertinent qualifications. Ultimately, I am hoping to find a company that is able to help me to improve my repertoire while allowing me to become part of a team. I also desire to grow with the company over the years; becoming a part of a close-knit family of professionals.
- Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) Level 3 Degree (2005).
- Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) Level 5 Degree (2012).
2012-present: Senior Field Sales Manager. Roles include:
- Personally liaising with corporate clients.
- Responsible for ongoing company mission statement and branding.
- Team supervisor (between 35 and 50 sales executives).
- Promoting ongoing training and in-house seminars.
2009-2010: Group Field Sales Member, Birmingham. Core competencies involved:
- Managing an effective field sales team.
- Communicating with upper-level executives.
- Face-to-face sales meetings.
- Brand development and product presentation.
2005-2009: Field Sales Leader, Greater London. Primary duties included:
- Supervised field sales for businesses and individuals.
- Presented products at regional seminars.
- Client relations manager (both business and individual).
2000-2004: Junior Sales Executive, Birmingham. Responsibilities included:
- Basic client relations and communication skills.
- Face-to-face meetings with customers (product presentations).
- Responding to general email and telephone enquiries.
- University of Liverpool, Marketing, BA (Hons) 2000-2003.
- Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, Level 4 Degree (ongoing)
All references will be happily provided upon request. This field sales executive CV sample is able to provide you with the insight required to present yourself in the most appropriate manner possible during any interview. Please feel free to browse through the numerous other career-building tools which can only be encountered on this website.