Telesales Representative CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis candidate has been working within the field of telesales for no less than 8 years. During this time, I have developed a keen eye for adopting only the most relevant marketing strategies alongside superior levels of customer engagement. I am also skilled in the art of qualifying new clients and keeping existing customers satisfied. I thrive within a team environment and am eager to encounter a company which enables me to exhibit my talents in a productive atmosphere. Alongside this hands-on experience, I have also made it a point to obtain further qualifications from recognised organisations.
- City & Guilds: Sales Level 3 (7711).
- City & Guilds: Sales and Telesales Apprenticeship Level 3 (9866).
- City & Guilds: Diploma in Sales Level 2 (6801).
- The ability to provide my own means of transportation.
- Qualified as a team leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience2014-Present: Lead Outbound Sales Representative (Regents Park).Duties include:
- Qualifying and opening new clients.
- Loading existing customers for further sales.
- Monitoring the progress of junior trainees.
- Generating new clients from email marketing campaigns.
- Addressing any questions and customer-related complaints.
- Meeting weekly and monthly outbound call targets.
- Introducing new products to entirely new clients.
- Customer compliance.
- Quality control and meeting sales pipeline goals.
- University of Bath 2004-2007: Management and Marketing BSc (Hons.)