Telesales Representative CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis candidate has been working within the field of telesales for no less than 8 years. During this time, I have developed a keen eye for adopting only the most relevant marketing strategies alongside superior levels of customer engagement. I am also skilled in the art of qualifying new clients and keeping existing customers satisfied. I thrive within a team environment and am eager to encounter a company which enables me to exhibit my talents in a productive atmosphere. Alongside this hands-on experience, I have also made it a point to obtain further qualifications from recognised organisations.
- City & Guilds: Sales Level 3 (7711).
- City & Guilds: Sales and Telesales Apprenticeship Level 3 (9866).
- City & Guilds: Diploma in Sales Level 2 (6801).
- The ability to provide my own means of transportation.
- Qualified as a team leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience2014-Present: Lead Outbound Sales Representative (Regents Park).Duties include:
- Qualifying and opening new clients.
- Loading existing customers for further sales.
- Monitoring the progress of junior trainees.
- Generating new clients from email marketing campaigns.
- Addressing any questions and customer-related complaints.
- Meeting weekly and monthly outbound call targets.
- Introducing new products to entirely new clients.
- Customer compliance.
- Quality control and meeting sales pipeline goals.
- University of Bath 2004-2007: Management and Marketing BSc (Hons.)