Sales Advisor CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryCompetent sales advisor with thorough training and a proven track record for hitting company sales targets. Strong personal skills, known for always being polite and approachable, with an ability to easily develop rapport. Able to deal with both everyday customers and difficult complaints, quickly and with a cool head. Experience of sourcing deals from suppliers and handling stock management, from databases to warehouse duties. Able to use computers and handle mathematics. Good at building professional relationships. Supported by positive references from co-workers and senior management. Looking for a chance to develop and face fresh challenges.
- Sales training program obtained in previous company.
- Certified computer skills training.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Trained in retail sales techniques.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Approachable and unflappable personality.
ExperienceSales Advisor at Sample Shop
August 2014 - Now January 2009April 2013
Sales Advisor at Any Store
- Creation of staff rotas.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Delivered training program to new staff.
- Updated staff handbook to meet new regulations.
- Helping customers with queries and general sales.
- Using company stock database.
- Assisted in managing returns department.
- Cash register duties and front of house greeting.