Customer Service Steward CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA highly experienced and competent steward with professional membership of the SIA. Assertive, friendly and extremely skilled at managing large groups of people in different situations, e.g. at formal occasions and large events. Has extensive knowledge of security and health and safety including fire and emergency procedures, crowd management and first aid. An excellent, clear communicator with a good memory and powerful observations skills. Quick to learn new information and pass it on to the public. Trained and certified to deal with conflict and challenging situations, including complaints. A team player who is able to work in a busy environment and under pressure. Skilled at liaising with external bodies such as the police and ambulance service. Able to use a range of modern communication systems such as mobiles and 2-way radios. Physically fit and willing to work different shifts including out-of-hours, evenings, public holidays and weekends.
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety.
- St John Ambulance First Aid at Work.
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (C), Maths (C) General Studies (C)
- Skilled in people and crowd management.
- Able to carry out safety checks.
- First aid and fire safety trained.
- Trained in the use of approved restraint techniques.
- A confident and assertive communicator with a polite and professional manner.
ExperienceSteward | The Event Group | April 2009 | present
- Working as part of a team to manage attendees at large events.
- Carrying out safety checks.
- Passing on information and directing the public.
- Stewarding at a variety of major events including football matches and concerts.
- Attending on-going training for the job.