Customer Service Team Leader CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryHaving been involved within the customer service sector for 10 years, this applicant is actively seeking a position which is equally suited for my unique qualifications.As Iappreciate the roles and responsibilities of the junior employee, I have always been able to establish a working rapport with other team members.This helps to breed a sense of solidarity and cohesion within what can only be called an extremely challenging atmosphere.Although I am interested in improving my current talents, I also hope to contribute to the success of the firm as a whole.In doing so, greater levels of satisfaction will be enjoyed while the customers themselves can remain loyal from a long-term perspective.I thank you for taking the time to consider this application.
- City & Guilds: Diploma in Sales Level 3 (6801).
- City & Guilds Sales and Telesales Apprenticeships Level 3 (9866).
- City & Guilds: Customer Service Level 3 (8992).
- Qualified within the PRINCE2 framework.
- Knowledge of customer service software packages including Desk.com, Zendesk and Netsuite CRM+.
- Three years of team leadership experience.
Experience2012-Present: Customer Service Team Leader and Front Desk Supervisor (London).Duties entail:
- Responsible for all outbound sales calls.
- Centralised sales management.
- Ensuring all duties are carried out to the highest of standards.
- Client compliance issues.
- Face-to-face meetings.
- B2B and B2C sales.
- Inbound and outbound lead marketing.
- Meeting monthly sales benchmarks.
- Developing long-standing customer relationships.
- Edinburgh Napier University 2002-2006: Festival, Event and Hospitality Management BA (Hons.)