Forklift Driver CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been involved with the transportation and supply industry for the past three years and I had previously worked on numerous construction sites.These roles have enabled me to become a well-seasoned forklift driver.As you will find below, I boast all of the most recognised qualifications from the main governing bodies.I am ultimately searching for a company which appreciates such talents and will provide me with room to enhance my skills while growing within a team atmosphere.Health and safety is always my top priority and efficiency is another trait that I possess.I thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I eagerly look forward to further correspondence in the near future.
- City & Guilds Plant Operations (Construction) Level 2 (6561).
- City & Guilds Forklift Truck Operations Level 2 (3884).
- City & Guilds Warehousing and Storage Level 3 (1016).
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Experienced Worker Qualification.
Key SkillsI am currently approved to operate:
- Counterbalance forklifts.
- Reach truck forklifts.
- MOFFETT Forklifts.
- Pivot Forklifts.
- Telescopic Forklifts.
Experience2010-Present: Warehouse Forklift Operator.Duties and roles currently include:
- The rotation and delivery of perishable goods within strict time frames.
- Negotiating tight turns and small spaces.
- Lifting products to heights of over two metres.
- Ensuring the safety of all fellow co-workers during my shift.
- Handling VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Loading and unloading lorries.
- Lancaster University 2000-2003: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc).