Forklift Driver CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have been involved with the transportation and supply industry for the past three years and I had previously worked on numerous construction sites.These roles have enabled me to become a well-seasoned forklift driver.As you will find below, I boast all of the most recognised qualifications from the main governing bodies.I am ultimately searching for a company which appreciates such talents and will provide me with room to enhance my skills while growing within a team atmosphere.Health and safety is always my top priority and efficiency is another trait that I possess.I thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I eagerly look forward to further correspondence in the near future.
- City & Guilds Plant Operations (Construction) Level 2 (6561).
- City & Guilds Forklift Truck Operations Level 2 (3884).
- City & Guilds Warehousing and Storage Level 3 (1016).
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Experienced Worker Qualification.
Key SkillsI am currently approved to operate:
- Counterbalance forklifts.
- Reach truck forklifts.
- MOFFETT Forklifts.
- Pivot Forklifts.
- Telescopic Forklifts.
Experience2010-Present: Warehouse Forklift Operator.Duties and roles currently include:
- The rotation and delivery of perishable goods within strict time frames.
- Negotiating tight turns and small spaces.
- Lifting products to heights of over two metres.
- Ensuring the safety of all fellow co-workers during my shift.
- Handling VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Loading and unloading lorries.
- Lancaster University 2000-2003: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSc).