Machine Operator CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA qualified, responsible and very experienced operator with comprehensive skills and knowledge of the equipment and machinery used in the operating process. Has undertaken a wide range of relevant health and safety training for the job and always adheres to safe operating policies and procedures, including safe systems of work and risk assessments. Works with maximum efficiency and always pays attention to detail. Is good at spotting any faults the equipment/machinery might develop and reporting theses. Has excellent problem solving skills and can communicate effectively where customers are involved in the operations process (e.g. checkout operator). Can take instructions and follow working diagrams and plans, as well as work under own initiative. A valuable member of any team with excellent timekeeping skills. Able to keep records relating to the operational process and track/log maintenance requirements for any equipment and machinery under own control.
- Relevant qualification for the operator job, e.g. Plant Operations NVQ Level 2 for Fork Lift Truck Operators.
- St. John Ambulance First Aid at Work.
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (C), Maths (C)
- A competent machinery, equipment and heavy plant operator.
- Able to understand all health and safety requirements for the job.
- First aid trained.
- Excellent communication with fellow employees and customers, strong team player.
ExperienceOperator | ABC Construction | September 2009 | present
- Working as part of a team, operating a range of vehicles, equipment and machinery
- Carrying out safety checks and adhering to policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Communicating essential information with customers, colleagues and management.
- Heavy plant, machinery and equipment operator, working as part of a team.
- Attending on-going training for the job.