Travel Agent CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryHighly motivated and committed professional with over five years' experience in the travel industry. Experienced in all aspects of the travel and tourism industry, including managing tour events. A pleasant, friendly and outgoing personality. Fluent in French, English and German.
Core QualificationsBHM (Travel and Tourism) from "XYZ" in 20**.HSC (Arts) from "XYZ" in 20**.
ExperienceWorking as a travel agent for Tom Cooke from 200* to present.Worked as a travel agent for L** Holidays from 20** to 200*.
- IT literate and fully uptodate with the latest technology and booking systems.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Proven expertise at networking and negotiating.
- Ability to quickly assess the customer's need.
- Maintaining a confident and professional demeanour at all times.
- Organising flights, travel insurance and accommodation.
- Using a booking system to secure holidays.
- Collecting and processing payments.
- Advising customers on travel arrangements, e.g. visas, inoculations, and passports.
- Posting tickets to clients.
- Keeping clients promptly informed of any changes and offering suitable alternatives when appropriate.
- Handling complaints and refunds
- Maintaining the data of clients.