Best CV Example
Professional SummaryI would first like to thank you for taking the time to read this brief description.I have over ten years of experience within the sales and marketing sector.I have worked with several successful firms (see below) and take a great deal of pride in having been involved with numerous successful projects in the past.I couple this background with a strong knowledge of website design and digital publicity.It is my intention to work with an enterprise that can enable me to grow as a professional while being part of a lucrative team.I possess all of the most relevant educational certifications.
Core QualificationsStrong leadership abilities, a desire to succeed and a willingness to put in effort to receive the desired results.Some professional certifications include:
- City and Guilds: Marketing Level 3 (7712).
- City and Guilds: Social Media and Digital Marketing Level 4 (7513).
- City and Guilds: Principles in Marketing Level 2 (7734).
Experience2015-present: Lead Marketing Manager.Some of my responsibilities include:
- Supervising digital campaigns.
- Online and in-person client engagement.
- Leading a team of between five and seven individuals.
- Coordinating activities with the home office.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to delegate tasks to middle-level management.
- Responsible for online branding and marketing.
- Analysing sales pipelines on a weekly basis.
- Meeting a targeted number of outbound calls on a daily basis.
- Surpassing monthly sales targets.
- Client services.
- Revenue generation and interpreting customer feedback.