Custom CV Example
Professional SummaryOver the years, I have taken on many roles in the world of finance.These have included positions within a bank, trading on various markets and even the title of financial adviser.Having gained a good deal of experience, I am actively seeking out a firm that can enable me to further my training while opening up the potential for upward mobility.I am a hard worker and quite versatile; able to handle challenging and potentially confusing tasks.I enjoy working within a team environment and I hope to build close relationships with my fellow employees.While I would prefer a supervisory role, I would be just as content with an entry-level position to prove my value to the company in question.
Core QualificationsSome of the certifications that I posses include:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Qualification.
- FPSB UK Diploma in Financial Planning.
- City and Guilds Certification: Business Finance (8990) Level 3.
- City and Guilds Certification: IVQ in Finance and Accounting (8892) Level 3.
Experience2013-2016: Certified Financial Planner.Core duties involve:
- Portfolio management.
- Supervising profit-loss ratios in terms of investment strategies.
- Helping small to medium-sized businesses balance their budgets.
- Employee recruitment and training.
- Trading currencies on the open market in a real-time scenario.
- Providing clients with the correct investment strategies.
- Hedging currency losses against other sectors such as commodities.
- Converting prospects into loyal clients.
- Handling the needs of individuals with a high net worth.
- Promoting new products and services.
- Addressing all customer enquiries.