Customer Service Advisor CV Examples
A perfect Customer Service Advisor CV sets out your experience of working in a range of environments, delivering sales and managing accounts using various methods. It outlines your work history, giving brief details of your duties and concrete examples of what you achieved in every job.
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful resume and save you time.
Customer Service Advisor CV Examples
Our Customer Service Advisor CV example shows just what you could achieve with our CV builder. Here’s what to pay particular attention to:
- Clear contact details: The contact details are provided clearly at the top of the CV, and the candidatehas made sure to use a professional sounding email address.
- Creating immediate impact: The personal statement at the top of the page is short, but finds room to mention skills including presentations, communication, problem solving, and account management.
- Work experience: The duties and responsibilities listed include achievements like generating telephone sales, illustrated with concrete numbers.
- Versatility: Throughout the CV, this Customer Service Advisor shows their broad ability and versatility by mentioning experience in staff training, reporting, customer interaction, and sales. The message is that they'd be a great Customer Service Advisor in any company.
- Skills: Using bullet points help this Customer Service Advisor to showcase loads of relevant skills, from visual merchandising to fleet management.
Frequently Asked Questions About Customer Service Advisor CVs
How do you write a personal statement for customer service?
Write a personal statement for a Customer Service Advisor CV by packing the maximum amount of information into fewer than 50 words:
- Mention environments you’ve worked in like sales and account management.
- List specific, transferable skills like communication and problem solving.
- Emphasise the fact that you’ve used your skills to deliver solutions for customers.
- Mention your extensive track record - which the rest of the CV outlines.
- Check out our CV builder for help building a perfect personal statement.
What's an example of good customer service?
Examples of good customer service include:
- Dealing with returns in a prompt and polite manner.
- Handling multiple phone calls to answer customer enquiries.
- Processing orders to ensure prompt delivery.
- Explaining products to customers in a manner that drives higher sales or customer satisfaction ratings.
What do you write in a CV for customer service?
To create the perfect CV for customer services, focus on the following:
- A personal statement, summing up your experience and skillset in a single paragraph.
- Employment history, giving the names of each company, the dates you worked there, and details of your responsibilities in each job, illustrated with concrete facts and figures.
- A list of skills, combining hard skills like inventory control with softer skills like being a team player.
- Our CV builder makes it quick and easy to build a perfect Customer Service Advisor CV in minutes. Start now!
Key Skills for Your Customer Service Advisor CV
Your CV should mix highly specific customer service skills with a more general knack for one-to-one communication.
Essential skills for a Customer Service Advisor
- Strong customer service orientation
- Fleet management
- Inventory control
- Invoicing and receipts
- Telephone skills
- Markdown/promotional procedures
- Shipping and receiving
- Cash handling
Additional skills to help your Customer Service Advisor CV stand out from the crowd
- Training programmes
- Adaptive team player
- Top sales performer
- Store maintenance
- Problem solver
- Visual merchandising proficiency
- Sales negotiating
- Written and verbal communication skills
Build Your Perfect Customer Service Advisor CV
Check out our CV examples to see just how effective your Customer Service Advisor CV could be, then start writing your own perfect CV.