CV Sample With Interests
Professional SummaryA professional marketing manager with over twenty-five years of experience working in the industry. Combines a highly successful career with a strong interest in the martial art, Tae Kwon Do, and teaches a popular mixed-age class several times a week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team.
- An ability to work effectively under pressure and to always meet deadlines.
- The confidence and self-belief needed to sell ideas.
- The ability to train children and adults from white belt to black belt standard in Tae Kwon Do.
- 2010- Present day. Marketing and Communications Manager, Telecom Manufacturer,Birmingham.Researched and analysed key marketing trends.
- 2002- 2010. Assistant Marketing Manager, Three Mobile, Swindon. Worked with teams from other organisations to research consumer satisfaction.
- 1995- 2002. Assistant Communications Manager, PageOne Communications,Enfield.Led a team of telemarketers.
- 2008- 2016. Tae Kwon Do Instructor, Abingdon Integrity Tae Kwon Do.Organised many local and national Tae Kwon Do tournaments and competitions.
- Tae Kwon Do Instructor Course - Abingdon Integrity Tae Kwon Do - 2014.
- Professional Diploma in Marketing - University of Birmingham, 2001.
- English 'A' Level - C, Theatre Studies 'A' Level - B, St Thomas' Sixth Form College, Birmingham, 1996.