CV Sample With References
Professional SummaryA highly presentable and dedicated retail professional, with experience in small shops and large stores. Able to demonstrate a flexible approach and listen to customers, suggesting options and making recommendations as necessary, employing well-developed communication skills and customer service techniques. Reliable, honest and punctual.Currently seeking a supervisory or junior managerial position with an opportunity to develop further.
Core QualificationsIn addition to GCSE Business Studies, I am seeking work with an option to study towards a business or retail management certificate.
ExperienceDeputy SupervisorBoots The Chemists Ltd. Riverside Retail Park (March 2015 to date)Senior Customer Service Advisor - BootsCastle Mall, Norwich, Norfolk (January 2014 to March 2015)
- Organising displays of merchandise and promotions.
- Assisting manager with staff timetables.
- Assisting customers and resolving enquiries, including initial handling of complaints and resolution where possible.
- Transactions, including cash and payment card handling, till and float reconciliation.
- Handling deliveries and stocktaking.
- Serving shop customers.
- Attending telephone enquiries.
EducationStratton Upper School and Sixth Form College, Norwich, NorfolkSix GCSE passes including:
- Business Studies.
- English Language.