Instrumentation and Control Engineer CV Sample
Professional SummaryHighly skilled and dedicated instrumentation and control engineer with accurate and precise attention to very minute details. Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a large team. Proficient at project completion within the limits of a tight budget imposed by clients. More than 12 years of experience in the field and with established connections to clients and major players a wide range of industries.
Core QualificationsBachelor Degree in Sound Engineering, University of Luton, Luton, England
Academic QualificationsBachelor Degree in Sound Engineering, University of Luton, Luton, England - 2001-2003A Levels: Music (A) Technology (A) English (B) Physics (B)
- Extensive experience in instrumentation and control engineering.
- Very familiar with different field specifications and instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of instrument and control designs.
- Good ability to review various types of engineering documents and conduct risk management.
- Skilled at working with different safety and control systems.
Work ExperienceInstrumentation and Control Engineer at Sounds Bites International, London | 2008-Present Day
- Guaranteed delivery lines in collaboration with the construction team.
- Charted all standardised all materials for submission to the parts shop.
- Troubleshooting of instruments during the checkout and commissioning processes.
- Reviewed designs for team consideration in meetings.
- Regular testing and evaluation of various instrumentation designs.
- Prepared and submitted the project budget and managed the scope reports.
- Ensured the timely completion of work in harmonisation with the relevant engineering disciplines.
- Evaluated vendor drawings and data.
- Contributed to various development processes through interdepartmental monitoring.