IT assistant CV Sample
Professional SummaryA trained, qualified and motivated young I.T. professional with business experience supporting various users in a busy computing environment, including bespoke workstation software builds. Currently looking for a new opportunity to develop and widen work experience and skills, with an opportunity to grow in a challenging new role - perhaps linked to an opportunity for day release or evening studies towards BTEC Level 3.
Core QualificationsBTEC Level 2 Diploma in IT, Chester College, Handbridge (June 2015).
- Punctual, reliable and conscientious.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced at updating computerised support systems (including Axios Assyst).
- Driving license (provisional | test booked).
ExperienceIT Assistant (build room) - United Utilities Group PLC, Warrington, Cheshire (December 2014 to date).
- Responsible for preparing new company workstations and portable computers with bespoke build from ghosted disk images.
- First line investigation of hardware and software defects, with referral to second line technicians or engineers as necessary.
- Checking goods inwards and outwards for completeness and correctness.
- Answering the telephone to internal customers and company suppliers.
- Working with experienced team members during on-the-job training.
- Attending in-company training course (one week).
- Responsible for routine departmental tasks, maintaining work and inventory recordson manual and computerised systems.
- Assisting users with routine backups and software upgrades