NOC engineer CV sample
It can be difficult to find a position that matches your expertise in today's job market. Fortunately, there are a few things that can help. Reviewing another's CV and improving your own is one of those things, and for NOC engineers who can hold the same position for a long time, your CV may need improvement. Computer science has become more competitive, and knowing even the slightest advantage you have in terms of experience or education could convince a higher-up of your merit. Take a look at our NOC engineer CV sample, below, and maybe you'll see a way to add to yours and get a better position than you're in now.
NOC engineer CV sample/John Winnister/603 Barcella Road, Fayette, Maine/207-5690-0392
Professional SummaryNOC engineer whose expertise is focused around Internet-heavy startups. Used to long hours with a great deal of crunch-time capability. Prefer work alone but is capable of cooperating with a team to accomplish goals. Willing and able to relocate, with experience manning network operation centers in cold or humid conditions. Broad technical knowledge provides some niche professional utility.
- Personal Credibility
- Writing Skills
- Decision Making
- Tools: Visual Studio Professional, Wireshark, proprietary company tools
- Databases: Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Apache
- Office Software: MS Office, LibreOffice
- Systems: Unix, Solaris, Windows, Mac OS
- Network Operating Systems: Cisco OS, Embedded Linux
- Deprecated Protocols: WinSock
ExperienceGlambox Technical, Assistant NOC Engineer, Lewister, Maine | June 2008 to March 2008
- Learned common practices used by NOC engineers.
- Helped manage the heavy server load created by college data examination.
- Provided on-site technical support when problems were found by the senior NOC engineer.
- Provided essential networking services to a medical startup.
- Ensured that the network met all of the startup's electronic pharmaceutical needs.
- Remained present at the network operations center from 9 until 5 on weekdays during the firm's busiest times in order to maintain network operation.
- Prevented denial-of-service attacks against the firm.
- Detected and quarantined malware before it entered the company intranet's computer via downloads.