Engineering Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been involved within the field of engineering for the past decade.As I have built my skills from professional degrees as well as real-world experience, I am able to offer any firm a number of discrete advantages.Having recently entered into the managerial domain, I am searching for an enterprise which is able to embrace my work ethic and desire to succeed.Furthermore, I enjoy a challenging environment and prefer to become aligned with an engineering company which offers cutting-edge techniques and an ability to further my own career as part of a cohesive team.
- City & Guilds Technician Qualifications in Engineering Level 5 (2565).
- City & Guilds Engineering Technical Support Level 3 (1786).
- City & Guilds Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering Level 3 (1712).
- Registered with the United Kingdom Engineering Council.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Skilled Worker Accreditation.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- A working knowledge of engineering software such as R, MATLAB and LaTEX.
Experience2011-Present: Supervising Mechanical Engineer.Primary duties include:
- Adhering to strict manufacturing protocols.
- Managing a team of between 12 and 15 employees.
- Meeting stringent production deadlines.
- Quality assurance and control.
- Performing technical analyses of pre-production proposals.
- Improving operating techniques for greater on-site efficiency.
- Business-to-business and business-to-client relations.
- Cleaning and maintaining production equipment.
- Analysing operational software.
- Inventory control.
- Monitoring manufacturing capacity and reporting these findings to superiors.
- The University of Edinburgh 2001-2005: Electrical and Mechanical Engineering MSc (Res.)