Sales Advisor CV Sample
Professional SummaryExperienced sales advisor with a strong work history and training. Track record of hitting sales targets set by previous companies. Used to dealing with customers and helping them with enquiries quickly. Always polite and personable at any time. Great at remembering product information. Able to source good deals from suppliers and build long lasting professional relationships. Skilled in computer use and sales techniques. Looking for a place to take on more responsibility and face fresh challenges.
- Anybiz sales training program.
- Computer skills certificate.
- Full, clean driving license
- Accurate and efficient time management.
- Understanding of marketing sales techniques.
- Friendly personality and approachable attitude.
ExperienceSales Advisor at Anybiz
February 2013 - Present March 2012 | December 2012
Sales Advisor at Anybiz
- Created training program for cross-selling new product lines.
- Training new staff members and overseeing progress.
- Organising rotas and staff overtime.
- Managing customer complaints and difficult customers.
- Entering sales data into company database.
- Advising customers about sales and helping to locate items.
- Handling complaints and returns.