Accounts Payable Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis applicant has been working within the accounts industry for the better portion of ten years.During this time, I have overseen the financial duties of large organisations as well as smaller businesses.I am certified through accredited institutions and am pleased to work within a team environment.It is my objective to become aligned with a firm that requires astute accounting supervision alongside a flexible methodology to daily tasks.I also wish to further my training with this hands-on approach, for this massive industry is continually evolving.I thank you for taking the time to consider my application.
- City & Guilds: General Accounting Level 2 (7437).
- City & Guilds: Bookkeeping and Accounting Level 3 (8991).
- City & Guilds: Computerised Accounts Level 3 (8989).
- A working knowledge of QuickBooks, Sage 50, REvel iPad POS and CloudBooks.
- Highly experienced in terms of leadership skills.
- Currently a Chartered Certified Accountant.
Experience2012-Present: Accounts Payable Manager (London).Duties include:
- The appropriation of relevant internal finances.
- Overseeing all books and documents.
- Collating and analysing sales data.
- Managing employee pay cycles and benefits.
- Procuring the appropriate records upon request.
- Organising and filing documents.
- Data entry services.
- Liaising with human resources on a daily basis.
- The preparation of invoices and payments.
- Working with accounts software.
- Analysing revenue streams.
- Basic sales and pipeline management.
- University of Bath 2002-2006: Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons.)