Psychology Research Assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA highly skilled research psychologist with experience in healthcare and academic settings and possessing a strong interest in occupational and cognitive psychology. I have a proven track securing funding for various research projects, as well as outstanding analytical and observational skills. Highly proficient using industry-specific research software packages. Now seeking to advance my career and take on further responsibilities with a role in an academic setting.
Core QualificationsBSc (Hons) Psychology, Any University, 2004-2008MSc Psychological Research Methods, Any University, 2009
- Professional member of the British Psychological Society
- Frequent attendee of Statistics & Research Methods workshops
- Received an Undergraduate Research Assistantship Award during the penultimate year of my degree
- Full and clean driving license
Academic QualificationsBSc (Hons) Psychology, Any University, 2004-2008MSc Psychological Research Methods, Any University, 2009A levels: Biology (A) English (B) Maths (B) Psychology (A)
- Extensive knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods and their application to psychological settings.
- Expert user of SPSS software package and competent user of MATLAB & SuperLab.
- Knowledge of project and test design / scoring.
- Highly competent in data collection and analysis tasks.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Work ExperienceResearch Fellow | Any University, December 2012 - Present
- Managed the department's flagship research project on employee performance and organisational commitment.
- Wrote research and funding proposals that resulted in a 40% increase in the annual funds received by the university's psychology department.
- Delivered papers and presentations at the BPS Annual Conference of Cognitive Psychology.
- Assisted senior department members with the supervision of postgraduate student projects.
- Responsible for administering and scoring psychological tests in a busy healthcare setting.
- Carried out interviews and focus groups with research participants and volunteers.
- Analysed research data and prepared briefings and working papers for research funding purposes.
ReferencesReferences are available on request.The psychology research assistant CV sample shown above is only one of the various examples available at our website, which can help you write a persuasive and effective CV. In this website you will also find specific assistance and useful tips for your research psychologist job applications in the form of our industry-specific CV builder and tools.
Related CVs Teaching & Education CV Examples
- Art teacher CV examples
- Assistant Professor CV Example
- British Sign Language Teacher CV Example
- Chemistry Lecturer CV Example
- Chinese Teacher CV Example
- Drama Teacher CV Example
- Educational teacher CV examples
- English Tutor CV Example
- ESL Teacher CV Example
- Example CV for Arabic teacher
- French Teacher CV Example
- Guitar Teacher CV Example
- Learn from stellar teaching assistant CV examples
- Learn from top tutor CV examples
- Montessori Teacher CV Example
- Nursery Teacher CV Example
- Physical Education Teacher CV Example
- Piano Teacher CV Example
- Primary school teacher CV examples
- Social Policy Lecturer CV Example
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant CV Example
- Student Counsellor CV Example