Plumber’s apprentice CV example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional summaryI have worked as a plumber apprentice for three years. I can install and repair basic home plumbing and deal with issues such as clogging, leaks, and problems with toilet cisterns. I have also carried out more complex jobs under the supervision of a qualified plumber. I am very presentable, well-organised and punctual. In previous jobs I have organised company vehicles, keeping them and the tools and equipment carried, clean and well-ordered and in good working order. I enjoy liaising with customers and can build rapport with them quickly. I have regularly visited customers at home and prepared estimates for simple plumbing jobs. I am fit and able and have worked on external plumbing work where I have had to dig trenches and help with the laying-down of piping. I can work under my own supervision and can also fit seamlessly into any established team. I am prepared to work unsociable hours when the need arises and have really good references. I have my own plumbing tools.
Core qualificationsLevel 2 Diploma in Plumbing Foundation.
ExperienceMick Best and sons Plumbing and Gas Fitting: 2012-2013.
- Accompanying qualified plumber to jobs and helping in preparation;
- Ordering parts, systems and equipment from plumbing merchants;
- Preparing final bills and collecting money from customers: and
- Cleaning company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Similar duties to previous job, plus;
- Performing unsupervised routine maintenance work;
- Visiting customers to diagnose plumbing issue and preparing estimates;
- Working with plumber on external work, including some welding.
- GCSE Maths;
- GCSE English;
- GCSE Art and design; and
- GCSE Metalwork