Custom CV Template
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have been a professional house painter for more than ten years.During this time, I have developed an aptitude for applying these skills to numerous different projects.I have worked for both residential and commercial customers.My area of expertise is providing bespoke finishes based around the needs of the client in question.Besides this hands-on experience, I have also made it a point to obtain further certifications from nationally recognised organisations.I have a full driving licence and am willing to travel if required.I am seeking to become employed with a forward-looking firm that can offer a sense of personal and professional growth.I am more than happy to furnish any previous references upon request.
- Full member of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID).
- Contractor Member of Build UK.
- City and Guilds: Construction Operation (General Construction) (6709) Level 2.
- City and Guilds: Construction Site Supervision (6577) Level 4.
Experience2014-Present: Site Foreman.Primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a team of between 12 and 20 employees.
- Maintaining proper job site safety.
- Regular communications between the firm and the client.
- All aspects of finish work.
- Ensuring the timely completion of large projects.
- Providing detailed accents such as faux finishes, rag painting and pinstriping.
- Job site cleaning and preparation work.
- Working within a team environment.
- Travelling between major cities such as London and Bristol.
- Attending regular trade seminars.
- Basic customer service responsibilities.
- Plastering and priming.
- Interior and exterior renovation work.