Professional CV Template
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the currency trading market for nearly a decade.Having gained a great deal of experience within such a fast-paced world, I am perfectly capable of dealing with any challenge.I have managed the portfolios of high net-worth individuals for the past five years, and through my hands-on expertise I have always striven to maximise profits while minimising the inherent levels of risk.I now feel that I am ready to take my career to the next level with the help of a professional organisation.My short-term goal is to contribute to a team environment while my long-term objective is to uncover a firm that can enable me to grow as an individual and a professional currency trader.I thank you kindly for your time today.
- Certificate in International Trade and Finance (CITF).
- City and Guilds: Business Finance (8990) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Bookkeeping and Accounting (8991) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: IVQ in Business Skills (8891) Level 3.
- A knowledge of Meta Trader 4 (MT4) and similar trading platforms.
Experience2013-2016: Lead Wealth Manager.Core responsibilities include:
- Handling the Forex requirements of high net-worth clients.
- Providing regular online trading seminars.
- Monitoring global markets on a daily basis.
- Business-to-business sales.
- Real-time trading in currencies such as the yen, the pound, the dollar and the euro.
- Hosting in-house currency trading courses.
- Supervising the operations of between seven and ten junior brokers.
- Meeting weekly and monthly profit targets.
- Basic client sales.
- The distribution of emails.
- Monitoring, analysing and interpreting market movements.