Professional CV Template
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the currency trading market for nearly a decade.Having gained a great deal of experience within such a fast-paced world, I am perfectly capable of dealing with any challenge.I have managed the portfolios of high net-worth individuals for the past five years, and through my hands-on expertise I have always striven to maximise profits while minimising the inherent levels of risk.I now feel that I am ready to take my career to the next level with the help of a professional organisation.My short-term goal is to contribute to a team environment while my long-term objective is to uncover a firm that can enable me to grow as an individual and a professional currency trader.I thank you kindly for your time today.
- Certificate in International Trade and Finance (CITF).
- City and Guilds: Business Finance (8990) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Bookkeeping and Accounting (8991) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: IVQ in Business Skills (8891) Level 3.
- A knowledge of Meta Trader 4 (MT4) and similar trading platforms.
Experience2013-2016: Lead Wealth Manager.Core responsibilities include:
- Handling the Forex requirements of high net-worth clients.
- Providing regular online trading seminars.
- Monitoring global markets on a daily basis.
- Business-to-business sales.
- Real-time trading in currencies such as the yen, the pound, the dollar and the euro.
- Hosting in-house currency trading courses.
- Supervising the operations of between seven and ten junior brokers.
- Meeting weekly and monthly profit targets.
- Basic client sales.
- The distribution of emails.
- Monitoring, analysing and interpreting market movements.