Entry Level CV Sample
Professional SummaryA newly qualified individual who's passionate about working in the entry level field and is ready to take on a challenging position to further my career. Has excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of the field of work and is a quick learner of new information, systems, products and processes. A very good communicator with people from all walks of life, with first-class written and presentation skills for reports etc. Competent in the use of ICT and Microsoft Office, able to present reports and make professional presentations. Now looking for join a growing company to build on existing skills and knowledge.
- BA (Hons) in degree subject relevant to entry level job e.g. Business Studies from the University of London 2012-2015.
Academic QualificationsA levels: English (B), Maths (B), Economics (B)
- Excellent all-round and in-depth knowledge of specialist area of work, including products, applications and processes.
- First-class written and numerical skills.
- Resourceful and insightful.
- Superb communicator and valuable team member.
- Keen to learn new skills.
Experience (as a student during study period)Barman | Jake's Bar | June 2015 | present
- Serving drinks in a busy city centre bar.
- Communicating with customers, colleagues and management.
- Working under pressure and multitasking.
- Cashing up and bank drop.
- Setting up, serving and assisting with daily operations of a busy international restaurant.
- Entering orders into the computerised ordering system and generating reconciliation and sales reports.
- Cash handling duties.