Assistant Merchandiser CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the merchandising sector for over five years and am pleased to offer a number of unique skills to any role.I enjoy working within a team environment and am adept at dealing with the needs of the customer.I am also a sales-driven candidate and I thrive within a commission-oriented environment.Excellent organisational skills, an ability to take on challenging tasks and a talent for working alone when required are some of the other traits which have come to define my personality.I hope to encounter a company that can offer these very same opportunities while also providing me with room for professional improvement as time goes on.
- City & Guilds: Level 2 Certificate in Retail Skills (7384).
- City & Guilds: Level 2 Certificate in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving Skills (7439).
- PRINCE 2 Certification
- Trained in Microsoft Word, Excel and Office.
- A working knowledge of both Salesforce and Zoho.
- Excellent communicative skills.
Experience2014-2016: Assistant Sales Manager.Primary duties included:
- Inventory and stock control.
- Opening and closing the retail outlet.
- Client relations.
- Meeting monthly revenue targets.
- Sales pipeline management.
- Collating and interpreting sales-related data.
- Online and offline marketing.
- Basic end-user sales.
- Developing merchandising strategies within a team framework.
- Aston University 2004-2007: Marketing (including industrial placement) BSc (Hons.)