British CV Sample
Professional SummaryA hard-working and energetic British sales manager with more than 30 years' experience in leading and managing sales teams in dynamic companies. Highly adept in providing excellent customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Proven track record of success in driving retail businesses to become market leaders, increasing revenue year on year. Experienced in managing large UK sales teams. Possesses exceptional drive and determination to ensure business goals are met and surpassed.
- Highly skilled in retail management.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excels in internal and external customer service.
- Skilled in profits generation.
- Excellent coordinator of sales initiatives.
ExperienceApril 1998PresentSales Manager, The Long Company, Cardiff, Wales
- Managing a dynamic sales team.
- Producing business sales proposals and attending management meetings.
- Travelling to regional branches of the business across Britain.
- Presenting the brand as a specialist and professional product source.
- Generating new business with clients.
- Assisting the sales manager with all aspects of the company's UK sales strategy.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Managing the stock control system.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries in a prompt and professional manner.