Finance Assistant CV Sample
Professional SummaryThis candidate is a highly motivated individual with a keen interest in the financial industry.However, I also realise that experience equates to success and I am therefore eager to work with a dynamic company which is able to provide me with the required skill sets.I am highly motivated and quite eager to become a team player while I have no problem handling tasks that have been delegated to me personally.I have my own means of transport, I am ready to begin immediately and I am already very familiar with the major financial regulations relevant to the United Kingdom marketplace.
- Level 2 Certificate in Providing Financial Services (City Guild)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supervising a Regulated Environment (IFS School of Finance)
- Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (International Association of Bookkeepers)
- Advanced Certificate in Compliance (International Compliance Association)
- Certificate in Global Finance Compliance (The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments)
- Principles of Financial Regulation (The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments)
- Driving License
Work ExperienceOnline Wealth Manager (2010-present)
- Was responsible for managing high-end client portfolios and recommending the appropriate financial actions.
- Involved in B2B sales of new financial products.
- Chief compliance officer for new investors.
- Customer service representative and company liaison.
- Handled all aspects of client advisement in regards to Forex trading.
- Qualified new prospects before they converted to clients.
- Handled the secure filing of paperwork and relevant office-related tasks.
EducationLancaster University 2000-2004: Account and Management Studies BSc (Hons)
- A high-level proficiency in maths and science.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- A working knowledge of the financial markets as well as day-to-day fiscal planning.
- A focus upon business-to-business applications.