Ground Worker CV Sample
Professional SummaryA physically fit, committed and hardworking ground worker with professional qualifications and several years' experience in ground work. Has a CSCS card and a range of specific skills for the job, such as the use of manual and mechanical equipment, tools and machinery. Highly competent in a wide range of ground working techniques, such as sewage clearance, trench and foundation digging, concreting, ground levelling and kerb and flagstone laying. A good problem solver for difficult tasks, always working within strict health and safety guidelines. Has undertaken a range of specific training in the use of equipment and machinery for the job, as well as extensive health and safety training. A valuable team member, able to take instructions and work according to schedules, plans and timescales. Pays close attention to risk assessments. Able to work well with other contractors or on own with minimal supervision. Now looking to develop an ongoing career in the construction industry.
- NVQ level 2 in Construction
- NVQ level 2 in Plant Operations
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (C), Maths (C)
- Familiar with The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 and other relevant health and safety legislation.
- Trained in manual handling and the use of specific hand and power tools as well as a range of ground working equipment and machinery.
- Keen to learn new skills and take on new training opportunities.
ExperienceGround Worker | ABC Construction, July 2007 - present
- Part of the ground working and construction team, undertaking a variety of ground work on large construction sites to prepare sites for forthcoming building work.
- Attending regular updates to training as well as toolbox talks.
- Full range of ground working duties and labouring including operating equipment and machinery.