Hydraulic Engineer CV Sample
To get a good job in the hydraulic engineering sector, you will need a CV that allows your many abilities and skills to come to the fore. By making use of our free hydraulic engineer CV sample, it is possible to make sure that you present your work history and experience in the best possible light. Remember that you will need to highlight all of the relevant professional qualifications you might possess but | at the same time | to put across your other attributes and enthusiasm for engineering. Many engineering industry executives are looking for a blend of skilled hydraulics professionals and strong team workers, so your CV should highlight you as a rounded individual with plenty to offer a would-be employer.
Hydraulic Engineer CV Sample/Kelly Preston/9 Any Avenue, Any Town/07040 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryI am a fully qualified mechanical and hydraulics engineer with a superb working knowledge of the hydraulics industry. I have an excellent grasp on engineering principles and I am able to translate the academic aspects of the discipline from the classroom in practical ways on site. I have gained extensive experience with repairing hydraulic systems in a wide variety of setting including many in the automotive sector. I am also very well-versed in dealing with the installation and maintenance of new hydraulic systems in factories and warehouses as well as water management engineering. Along with my previous experience with hydraulics I am able to deal with many mechanical engineering issues that crop up. I have great interpersonal skills and I am happy working in a tight-knit team to produce excellent results for clients.
Core QualificationsMasters Degree in Hydraulic Engineering | University of Example 2006-08
- Graduate Professional Diploma in Hydraulics
- Member of the Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources
- Technical Report Writing qualified (ICE)
Academic QualificationsBSc in Civil Engineering 2:1 | University of Example, 2000-2003A levels: Technology (B), Maths (B) and Physics (C)9 GCSEs at grades A to C
- Ability to repair and diagnose problems with hydraulics systems in a wide range of settings.
- Skilled with waste water and water management solutions including flood prevention.
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to liaise with structural and mechanical engineers, where necessary.
Work ExperienceSenior Hydraulic Engineer, London -May 2013to present
- Responsible for inspecting hydraulic installations all over the country and making written recommendations.
- Made major improvements to work flow practices to ensure my team worked in a much more efficient manner.
- Gained extensive experience dealing with mechanical plant hydraulics for the construction and repair industry.
- Carried out inspections and minor repairs of a range of hydraulic equipment.
- Worked with hydraulics systems used in lifting equipment in many warehouse settings, gaining expertise in many of the leading systems.
- Wrote customer reports and detailed operational changes where they were required to assist with maintaining the equipment inspected.