Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am pleased to be able to offer any prospective employer no less than eight years of experience within the restaurant industry.I boast a thorough knowledge of all in-house operations while I am just as adept at dealing with the needs of the client.I have worked for boutique restaurants as well as franchised chain properties, so pressure is never a concern.I am also a team player and I hope to develop long-term relationships with employees and senior staff alike.This candidate is ideally searching for an establishment which can provide me with room for upward mobility within a friendly environment.Finally, I am more than happy to undergo any additional training or qualifications as may be required.
- CIEH-approved Food Safety/Hygiene Certification.
- HSE compliance in catering and hospitality.
- Certified Training Manager: Cambridge Association of Managers (CAM)..
- CPR Training Certificate: UK Resuscitation Council.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- The ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- A team player.
- Excellent communicative skills.
Experience2012-Present: Assistant Restaurant Manager (London).Duties involve:
- Training new employees.
- Daily quality control checks.
- Inventory monitoring and placing orders.
- End-of-day closing operations.
- Overseeing day and night shift teams.
- Customer care and engagement.
- Lead cashier.
- Creating online advertising campaigns.
- The preparation of foods within regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for rotating produce and perishables.
- Creating and sending orders to food distributors.
- Lancaster University: 2000-2003, Accounting and Finance BSc (Honours).
ReferencesAll further references will be immediately produced upon request.This is a standard example of what an assistant restaurant manager CV sample should contain.Still, this is only one tool that can be found within this website.Anyone seeking a lucrative job should take advantage of this insight and guidance.We are more than happy to answer any additional questions.
Related CVs Food Service CV Examples
- Assistant manager CV example
- Bar Supervisor CV Example
- Cafe Worker CV Example
- Coffee Shop Attendant CV Example
- Coffee Shop Manager CV Example
- Food and Beverage Assistant CV Example
- Food and Beverage Manager CV Example
- Outstanding waiter CV examples
- Perfect your application with our head bartender CV example
- Pour the perfect CV with our barista CV example
- Professional waitress CV examples
- Restaurant manager CV examples
- Restaurant Shift Leader CV Example
- Restaurant supervisor CV examples
- Server CV Example
- Shake it up with our bartender CV example
- Show your passion with our bar manager CV example