Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI am pleased to be able to offer any prospective employer no less than eight years of experience within the restaurant industry.I boast a thorough knowledge of all in-house operations while I am just as adept at dealing with the needs of the client.I have worked for boutique restaurants as well as franchised chain properties, so pressure is never a concern.I am also a team player and I hope to develop long-term relationships with employees and senior staff alike.This candidate is ideally searching for an establishment which can provide me with room for upward mobility within a friendly environment.Finally, I am more than happy to undergo any additional training or qualifications as may be required.
- CIEH-approved Food Safety/Hygiene Certification.
- HSE compliance in catering and hospitality.
- Certified Training Manager: Cambridge Association of Managers (CAM)..
- CPR Training Certificate: UK Resuscitation Council.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- The ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- A team player.
- Excellent communicative skills.
Experience2012-Present: Assistant Restaurant Manager (London).Duties involve:
- Training new employees.
- Daily quality control checks.
- Inventory monitoring and placing orders.
- End-of-day closing operations.
- Overseeing day and night shift teams.
- Customer care and engagement.
- Lead cashier.
- Creating online advertising campaigns.
- The preparation of foods within regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for rotating produce and perishables.
- Creating and sending orders to food distributors.
- Lancaster University: 2000-2003, Accounting and Finance BSc (Honours).