- Our customers have been hired by: *
Serve up the best food service CV with help from the experts. Our CV examples provide a recipe for success, showing you how to summarise your experience, skills, and training in the food service sector.
From waiter to shift leader, bartender to bar manager, you can show recruiters and employers what you’ve got to offer, using professional tips and templates.
Which ingredients make a
good food service CV?
Food service is highly competitive - that’s why your CV needs to tick all the boxes like our examples. Take a look at some of the must-haves for your food service CV:
Be passionateFood service is about providing the best experience for customers. That’s why recruiters desire candidates who care deeply about their job. Show you care with a lively personal statement highlighting your enthusiasm for food service roles.
Highlight your skillsWorking in food service, tasks like order taking and cash handling might seem like second nature to you. To employers, these are hugely valuable skills. Try to pick out as many key skills as you can and list them in your CV.
Make it readableWith such varied roles and responsibilities, your food service CV can easily become overwhelming. Make sure you use a concise, professional layout with clear sections and headings, so recruiters can easily skim-read.
Stay relevantYou may have some qualifications that aren’t directly relevant to food service. While they’re definitely worth including, try not to focus on them too much, as you want to show recruiters why you’re a good fit for this role in particular – not that you’ve got your eyes on another prize.
More top CV examples in food service
Check out these other highly-rated food service CV examples
- Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Example
- Bar Supervisor CV Example
- Cafe Worker CV Example
- Coffee Shop Attendant CV Example
- Coffee Shop Manager CV Example
- Food and Beverage Assistant CV Example
- Food and Beverage Manager CV Example
- Perfect your application with our head bartender CV example
- Pour the perfect CV with our barista CV example
- Professional waitress CV examples
- Restaurant assistant manager CV example
- Restaurant manager CV examples
- Restaurant Shift Leader CV Example
- Restaurant supervisor CV examples
- Server CV Example
- Shake it up with our bartender CV example
- Show your passion with our bar manager CV example
Prepare your food service CV
Building a great food service CV doesn’t have to be as stressful as a busy weekend shift. Using myPerfectCV’s tried-and-tested CV builder, you can choose from professional templates and pre-written content tailored to a range of food service roles. Whether it’s bar work, waiting tables, or management, you’ll find everything you need to make your application shine.