Coffee Shop Attendant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA dedicated and extremely trustworthy barista/coffee shop attendant with impeccable customer service skills and a keen eye for detail. Has an in-depth knowledge of different types of coffee and how to make these, along with a good working knowledge of other beverages. Fully conversant with latest food hygiene regulations. Always very well presented with excellent time keeping skills. Can work under pressure in a busy coffee shop environment, to ensure customers always get the best service. A strong communicator, willing to take instructions and a great team player, able to effectively multi-task with great accuracy. Good with numbers and many years of cash handling skills. Can work with different types of till technology to process orders and generate bills.
- City & Guilds Accredited Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety and Hygiene.
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- St. John Ambulance first aid at work certificate (valid until June 2018).
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English C, Maths C
- Barista skills | an in-depth knowledge of coffee and coffee making.
- Excellent communicator with a strong customer focus.
- Cash-handling including till reconciliation.
ExperienceBarista | Towncentre Cafe - London 2009 - Present
- Preparing and serving coffee and snacks.
- Processing orders and handling cash using computerised till system.
- Daily cashing up and bank drop.
- Taking orders, making and serving drinks and snacks.
- Clearing tables and kitchen duties.