- Our customers have been hired by: *
If you’re applying for a job as a coffee shop attendant, you need to send your application with a CV that shows you’re the right person for the job to stand head and shoulders above all the other candidates. Our coffee shop attendant CV sample will help you to write a really excellent CV that shows off your skills and abilities using professional wording and in the right format. Our coffee shop attendant CV sample is a no-fuss way to get your application picked out by the shop manager or person in charge of recruitment, so you’re included with the top few candidates selected for interview.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Coffee Shop Attendant CV Sample/MaryReilly/1 High Street, Anytown, Anycounty, SE15 6TQ/07777 666 555/ email@example.com
A dedicated and extremely trustworthy barista/coffee shop attendant with impeccable customer service skills and a keen eye for detail. Has an in-depth knowledge of different types of coffee and how to make these, along with a good working knowledge of other beverages. Fully conversant with latest food hygiene regulations. Always very well presented with excellent time keeping skills. Can work under pressure in a busy coffee shop environment, to ensure customers always get the best service. A strong communicator, willing to take instructions and a great team player, able to effectively multi-task with great accuracy. Good with numbers and many years of cash handling skills. Can work with different types of till technology to process orders and generate bills.
- City & Guilds Accredited Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety and Hygiene.
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- St. John Ambulance first aid at work certificate (valid until June 2018).
GCSEs: English C, Maths C
- Barista skills | an in-depth knowledge of coffee and coffee making.
- Excellent communicator with a strong customer focus.
- Cash-handling including till reconciliation.
Barista | Towncentre Cafe – London 2009 – Present
- Preparing and serving coffee and snacks.
- Processing orders and handling cash using computerised till system.
- Daily cashing up and bank drop.
Coffee Shop Assistant | Kate’s Cafe – Basildon | 2002-2009
- Taking orders, making and serving drinks and snacks.
- Clearing tables and kitchen duties.
Available on request
The coffee shop attendant CV sample is just one of may online resources that help you build your CV from scratch to create an impressive career summary that will help you target the job you’re applying for. For further insight into building the perfect CV, consult our creating tools and get started right away on our excellent site.
Related CVs Food Service CV Examples
- Restaurant assistant manager CV example
- Food and Beverage Assistant CV Example
- Server CV Example
- Restaurant manager CV examples
- Perfect your application with our head bartender CV example
- Cafe Worker CV Example
- Bar Supervisor CV Example
- Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Example
- Professional waitress CV examples
- Coffee Shop Manager CV Example