Server CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA server with three years of experience throughout Spain's Catalonia region. Having served in one of the busiest and most interesting places for hospitality in the world, understand the wants and needs of any prospective employer. Highly focused and motivated, with a strong sense of personal responsibility on the job. Understands the temperament and mood of customers throughout the day and the week, and provides them with the level of service that they want.
Core QualificationsCertificate of Hospitality, Gran Lossa School, 2004-2005
ExperienceServer | Grenadia Trues Restaurant, June 2005 - March 2006
- Took and delivered orders exactly to the specification of customers.
- Dealt with many long custom orders, according to the restaurant's own selling points.
- Aided customers in making selections from the menu according to preferences and intuition.
- Learned advanced serving techniques in order to better deal with more discerning customers.
- Provided other assistant servers with the help needed to fill larger and more difficult orders.
- Worked carefully under the direction of senior servers and the bar's serving manager, as well as the bar's owner.
- Ensured that all customers were happy with their meals as provided.
- Kept other servers motivated during the busiest hours of work.
- Also assisted with the last-minute preparation of meals.
- Organized fellow serving employees in an effective fashion seven days a week.
- Handled customer complaints related to other servers in the bar manager's place.