Food and Beverage Assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am pleased to offer five years of experience within the food and beverage industry.I appreciate the challenges this field offers and I boast a solid work ethic.Furthermore, I have striven to obtain the most relevant qualifications from accredited institutions.I am familiar with the basic concepts of food handling, storage, inventory and customer relations.The desire of this applicant is to encounter a firm which will help me to further hone my skills within a productive environment.I am more than happy to work as a part of a team while my experience allows me to function independently if the need arises.
- City & Guilds: Food and Beverage Services Level 2 (8066).
- City & Guilds: Diploma in Supervision of Food and Beverage Services Level 3 (6103).
- City & Guilds; Introduction to the Hospitality Industry (SCQF 4).
- Skilled in leadership roles.
- A working knowledge of inventory and stock rotation.
- An ability to place orders.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office and Excel 2016 (XLSTAT) for Mac.
Experience2015-Present: Assistant Bartender.Roles currently include:
- Serving food and drinks to clients.
- Inventory management.
- Sanitation and food safety.
- Team supervisor.
- Ensuring all food met hygienic standards.
- Cash flow management.
- All aspects of food preparation.
- Stock and inventory analyses.
- Quality control.
- Creating new menus.
- University of London 2004-2007: BA in Hospitality Management (Hons.)