Bar Supervisor CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryKeen and capable bar supervisor with several years of experience in the hospitality sector. Dedicated team manager with experience managing various numbers of bar staff. Extensive knowledge of bar work, from alcoholic beverages to non-alcoholic and food serving. Strong understanding of food hygiene standards and trained in all aspects of bar work, plus management. Industry qualifications in bar supervision and public license regulations. Looking for new opportunities to lead a team.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Over ten years of experience in bar work.
- Food Hygiene certificate.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Comfortable when dealing with people and resolving complaints.
- Experience with bar work from the basics up to bar management.
- Have worked kitchens and bars and have good team management skills.
ExperienceBar Supervisor at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Bar Manager at Anybiz
- Establishing all bar training and staff hiring.
- Handling customers, complaints and staffing level management.
- Maintaining regulations and legal compliance for all staff members.
- Seeing to ordering, stock control and loss reduction.
- Preparing and serving drinks and hot food.
- Managed all aspects of costs and bookkeeping.
- Maintaining clean premises.