Food and Beverage Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryHaving always been a fan of the dynamic work environment, I am pleased to be able to offer a number of bespoke skills within the food and beverages industry.Not only has my past employment focused upon this sector, but I have bolstered my hands-on experience with numerous training courses and certifications over the years.This makes me an ideal candidate for a management position.I am also looking to pass my knowledge off to others who may be just entering this amazing environment.I am also known for my hard work, my excellent communication skills and my ability to cater to the needs of the individual customer.I believe that all of these talents are absolutely essential in our modern times.
- Level 2 Food and Safety Hygiene for Catering (City & Guilds accredited).
Experience2013-present: District Manager of a London-based restaurant franchise.Duties include:
- Supervising the ongoing operations of four different properties.
- Addressing the needs of approximately 45 employees and junior management
- Inventory control, financial audits and continuous quality improvement.
- All areas of food preparation.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Employee management.
- Client relations and general customer service enquiries.
- Food handling and preparation.
- Cash flow management.
- Front desk greeter.
- King's College London: Business and Management Studies, 1998-2001.
- Lancaster University: Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons), 2001-2003.