Fraud Analyst CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummarySkilled fraud analyst with almost six years of experience in compiling and analysing various types of financial data in the financial services industry specialising in fraud strategy development. Expert in MS Office and MS Excel with the ability to take indefinite data questions and translate them into cohesive plans to produce recommendations that are based on core findings.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science - Business Administration at London Business College | London, England
Professional QualificationsAssociation of Certified Fraud Examiners Member 2010-Present Date
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration at London Business College | London, England2007-2010
- A Levels: English (A) Maths (A) Geography (A) Science (B)
- Fraud risk management and project management.
- Data presentation using a range of different tools.
- Extensive knowledge of the current fraud issues.
- Compiling audits.
Work ExperienceFraud Analyst at the Bank of London, London | 2013-Present Day
- Designed and prepared technical specifications and assisted in creating a wide range of different types of business documents.
- Provided development support to financial clients in order to build and maintain a scalable communication structure.
- Enabled financial design development corroboration and implementation of various fraud analysis applications.
- Leading the labours of specialists on different types of projects across technical areas.
- Directing the business process engineering and user requirement efforts for significant projects.
- Predicted the different levels of fraud risk and developed the procedures that were used to control fraud risk and as a result maximize profit.