Estate Agent CV Example
The perfect estate agent CV showcases a strong track record of property sales and/or lettings. It shows you're an agent who's experienced in liaising with clients and dealing with legal matters, and would be an asset at any company. It includes key achievements such as the overall number and value of properties sold in a year.
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Frequently asked questions about estate agent CVs
How do I write a CV for an estate agent?
Write a CV for an estate agent by carefully reviewing our estate agent CV example, then:
- Use our CV builder with the templates and framework you need to build a great CV.
- Create a personal profile that sells your achievements, skills, and ambitions for your property career in a single punchy paragraph.
- Outline your work history and achievements, demonstrating success with numbers.
- List your skills with special emphasis on those mentioned in the job specification.
- Include relevant qualifications and certifications.
- Carefully personalise your CV to match the estate agency's particular job specification. Start building your CV now.
Do you need any qualifications to be an estate agent?
You don’t need any educational qualifications to be an estate agent. The following qualifications will help your CV stand out:
- An NCFE Level 3 Estate Agent and Property Services.
- A Level 3 CPD Estate Agent Diploma.
- An undergraduate degree in property or planning.
- GCSEs, to demonstrate academic achievement.