Regional Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn experienced retail store manager and with years of sales assistant roles before that, I am returning to the job market after a break of three years due to ill health. Now fully recovered, I am seeking a part-time job role in retail to work my way back into the job market. Ideally, my experience will lead to a managerial position in grocery retail, perhaps on a job share basis. I am equally ready for a job that relies on cover for weekend shopping or a role that provides holiday or maternity leave cover. With plenty of success in the past, I am keen to return to the world of retail and to drive forward sales and customer service levels for any prospective employer.
Core QualificationsLevel 3 Diploma in Management Retail Skills
ExperienceRegional Retail Manager, SainsCo's Grocery Group, 2001 to 2013
- Worked my way up from assistant store manager to one of only five regional retail managers in the country.
- Oversaw the roll out of several new store layouts and altered staff working arrangements to cope with 24 hour retail services.
- Developed novel approaches to newly launched product lines in store which led to increased take up.
- Helped increase sales by 150 per cent in my first year working in store.
- Developed a new product range of menswear with designers.
- Gained a great deal of experience with customer complaints, returns and handling credit note procedures.