Regional Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn experienced retail store manager and with years of sales assistant roles before that, I am returning to the job market after a break of three years due to ill health. Now fully recovered, I am seeking a part-time job role in retail to work my way back into the job market. Ideally, my experience will lead to a managerial position in grocery retail, perhaps on a job share basis. I am equally ready for a job that relies on cover for weekend shopping or a role that provides holiday or maternity leave cover. With plenty of success in the past, I am keen to return to the world of retail and to drive forward sales and customer service levels for any prospective employer.
Core QualificationsLevel 3 Diploma in Management Retail Skills
ExperienceRegional Retail Manager, SainsCo's Grocery Group, 2001 to 2013
- Worked my way up from assistant store manager to one of only five regional retail managers in the country.
- Oversaw the roll out of several new store layouts and altered staff working arrangements to cope with 24 hour retail services.
- Developed novel approaches to newly launched product lines in store which led to increased take up.
- Helped increase sales by 150 per cent in my first year working in store.
- Developed a new product range of menswear with designers.
- Gained a great deal of experience with customer complaints, returns and handling credit note procedures.