Bar Manager CV Sample
Professional SummaryThis candidate will offer more than a decade of experience within the bar management industry.Not only do I possess the relevant educational qualifications, but I have taken on numerous roles over the years.This perspective has enabled me to offer a second-to-none level of expertise in all facets of modern bar management.I am additionally aware of health and safety standards; an important concern in regards to local rules and regulations.I am eager to take on the responsibility of a bar manager and I have been searching for a property which will enable me to be part of a team while simultaneously enhancing my existing skills.
- National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (British Institute of Innkeepers).
- Certified by the Health and Safety Executive for Workplace Safety and Welfare.
- Registered with the United Kingdom Bartenders Guild (UKBG).
- Qualified to provide first aid.
- Full driving licence.
- Ten years of experience within the bar and restaurant industry.
Experience2012-Present: Assistant Manager.Some of my core duties include:
- Responsible for between 12 and 15 employees during a normal shift.
- Inventory and stock control.
- Handling deliveries.
- Client relations and customer satisfaction.
- Cooking and food preparation.
- Wine and liquor sales.
- Enforcing health and safety standards.
- Client relations.
- Developing new bar promotions.
- Logo and branding (for a dedicated website).
- Stocking beer and liquor.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders.