Finance Administrator CV Sample
Professional SummaryI am currently working a a financial administration officer with a large multi-national organisation and deal with purchase ledger entries in multiple currencies. I have plenty of experience as a professional finance administrator in different corporate settings and have worked in businesses operating in sectors as diverse as energy, media and retail. I have worked with many differing software packages and bookkeeping programmes. I am a good team player and can communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation. I am well-versed in using spreadsheets and presenting financial data in visual ways which are easy to understand.
Core QualificationsAward in Financial Administration CF1 (UK financial services, regulation and ethics).
- Sage 50 Accounts Certification.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Excel.
- International Institute of Book-keeping certificate Level 1 and Level 2.
Academic QualificationsA levels: Maths (B) and Business Studies (C)AS levels: English (B) and Physics (D)9 GCSEs at grades A to D
- Purchase ledger entry and auditing skills.
- A track record of improving purchasing procedures to provide better managerial oversight.
- Experienced with using all of the common accounts software packages | Sage, Xero, Microsoft Dynamics and 24SevenOffice.
Work ExperienceFinance Administrator| Example Corporation, Newcastle. From 2012 to present.
- Gained skills with sales ledger entry and processing sales orders.
- Developed the ability to produce monthly management reports for the board of directors.
- Initiated new paper flow systems to improve speed of purchase order processing.
- Dealt with all purchase ledger enquiries and gained experience handling supplier accounts.
- Updated an integrated stock control and purchasing system.
- Prepared trial balances for senior finance administrators.