Finance Administrator CV Sample
There is a good deal to weigh up when planning a career in finance and an administrative role is often the way to get into the sector. In order to get a foothold or a step up in this part of business, a well-written CV can be invaluable. The way you express yourself in a CV should create a good fist impression with any would-be employer, so you should make sure the format you choose conforms to certain expectations. In addition, it should make the most of any aptitudes, experience and qualifications you have that are relevant. A winning CV will also convey something of your personality and not be dry document, perhaps offering some insight into your enthusiasm for financial administration. By using a finance administrator CV sample, you will be able to develop your CV into something that is much better placed to help you land your dream position.
Finance Administrator CV Sample/Keith J. Dunne/33 Example Avenue, Oxford/07707 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryI am currently working a a financial administration officer with a large multi-national organisation and deal with purchase ledger entries in multiple currencies. I have plenty of experience as a professional finance administrator in different corporate settings and have worked in businesses operating in sectors as diverse as energy, media and retail. I have worked with many differing software packages and bookkeeping programmes. I am a good team player and can communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation. I am well-versed in using spreadsheets and presenting financial data in visual ways which are easy to understand.
Core QualificationsAward in Financial Administration CF1 (UK financial services, regulation and ethics).
- Sage 50 Accounts Certification.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Excel.
- International Institute of Book-keeping certificate Level 1 and Level 2.
Academic QualificationsA levels: Maths (B) and Business Studies (C)AS levels: English (B) and Physics (D)9 GCSEs at grades A to D
- Purchase ledger entry and auditing skills.
- A track record of improving purchasing procedures to provide better managerial oversight.
- Experienced with using all of the common accounts software packages | Sage, Xero, Microsoft Dynamics and 24SevenOffice.
Work ExperienceFinance Administrator| Example Corporation, Newcastle. From 2012 to present.
- Gained skills with sales ledger entry and processing sales orders.
- Developed the ability to produce monthly management reports for the board of directors.
- Initiated new paper flow systems to improve speed of purchase order processing.
- Dealt with all purchase ledger enquiries and gained experience handling supplier accounts.
- Updated an integrated stock control and purchasing system.
- Prepared trial balances for senior finance administrators.