Project Support Officer CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryExperienced project support officer with both full time and freelance experience, looking to find a new position with opportunities for growth and development. A broad skillset in all aspects of project management, from general administration to forecasting and planning. Strong budgeting skills and aptitude for planning ahead and spotting potential risks. Background in public administration and civic planning. Able to accurately deliver data and project progress reports to colleagues and stakeholders.
- City and Guilds Business Administration Diploma.
- Shorthand and minute taking certifications.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills.
- Capable communicator both in understanding client needs and delivering reports.
- Skilled in management and confident when taking control of a project.
ExperienceProject Support Officer at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Project Support Officer at Anybiz
- Took all responsibilities for several projects and ensured their timely completion.
- Facilitated communication between all levels of project staff.
- Documented all stages of projects with in house database.
- Organised and led all planning and project meetings.
- Organised all meetings and delivered notes to all attendees.
- Prepared project schedules and was responsible for deadlines.
- Assisted with project minute taking and report writing.