General Assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis candidate is pleased to be able to offer any employer an unparalleled sense of motivation and determination.I have been involved within numerous different industries over the years and many of my positions have revolved around the role of an assistant.Thus, my experience is reinforced by a hands-on approach.This mindset enables me to easily adapt to the most demanding of situations.Still, I am searching for a company that will allow me to grow and to increase my knowledge over time.I am more than happy to work within a team environment while I am just as capable of tackling a situation without the help of others.
- Professional Certificate in Management (The Open University) 2002
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Management (Administration or Accounts Assistant) 2003
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and OpenOffice
- Working knowledge of Ruby, PHP, Python and Java
Experience2012-present: Accounts Assistant, London-based law firm.Responsibilities include:
- Filing, collating and retrieving paperwork.
- Communicating with clients.
- Organising timetables in reference to meetings and appointments.
- Managing all inbound and outbound shipments to various regions of the United Kingdom.
- General customer service enquiries.
- Lead generation and back-office data management.
- Centralised management of all client accounts.
- Customer service and sales.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving (both in-house and client-based).
- Adapting online resources to cater to an expanding nationwide presence.
Education2000-2003: London School of Economics (University of Leicester), Postgraduate Certificate in Management, Finance and Accounting.
ReferencesAny additional references or information will be happily provided upon request.Please keep in mind that this is only an example of how a proper general assistant CV sample should appear.There are numerous other tools and instruments to be found within our website.We encourage anyone who wants to present themselves in the best manner to browse through our other sections at their convenience.
Related CVs Administration CV Examples
- Be the best with our executive assistant CV example
- Call Centre Team Leader CV Example
- Deputy manager CV examples
- Document controller CV examples
- File this way for the perfect administrative assistant CV example
- Finance administrator CV examples
- Get the memo with our professional administrator CV example
- Medical receptionist CV examples
- Monitoring and evaluation officer CV Example
- Perfect your application with our flawless receptionist CV example
- Personal assistant CV example
- Procurement assistant CV example
- Project support officer CV examples
- Scheduler CV Example
- School Administrator Assistant CV Example
- Veterinary receptionist CV example