Personal assistant CV example
A perfect personal assistant CV tells recruiters that you have the right mix of formal qualifications and proven professional experience. It lists key skills like schedule management and use of office software and also gives examples of how you’ve delivered in previous positions.
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Frequently asked questions about personal assistant CVs
What are the duties and responsibilities of a personal assistant?
A personal assistant’s duties and responsibilities can vary from job to job. They may include:
- Dealing with correspondence and taking phone calls.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Handling office administration and databases.
- Organising diary commitments and liaising with clients and colleagues.
What qualifications do you need to be a personal assistant?
You don’t need any formal qualifications to be a personal assistant. However, the following qualifications may make your job application more attractive to employers:
- A degree or vocational qualification in business support or administration.
- A levels, including Maths and English.
- An HND in a subject linked to IT.
Related CVs Administration CV Examples
- Be the best with our executive assistant CV example
- Call Centre Team Leader CV Example
- Deputy manager CV examples
- Document controller CV examples
- File this way for the perfect administrative assistant CV example
- Finance administrator CV examples
- General Assistant CV Example
- Get the memo with our professional administrator CV example
- Medical receptionist CV examples
- Monitoring and evaluation officer CV Example
- Perfect your application with our flawless receptionist CV example
- Procurement assistant CV example
- Project support officer CV examples
- Scheduler CV Example
- School Administrator Assistant CV Example
- Veterinary receptionist CV example