Personal Assistant CV Example
A perfect personal assistant CV tells recruiters that you have the right mix of formal qualifications and proven professional experience. It lists key skills like schedule management and use of office software, and also gives examples of how you’ve delivered in previous positions.
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Frequently asked questions about personal assistant CVs
What are the duties and responsibilities of a personal assistant?
A personal assistant’s duties and responsibilities can vary from job to job. They may include:
- Dealing with correspondence and taking phone calls.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Handling office administration and databases.
- Organising diary commitments and liaising with clients and colleagues.
What qualifications do you need to be a personal assistant?
You don’t need any formal qualifications to be a personal assistant. However, the following qualifications may make your job application more attractive to employers:
- A degree or vocational qualification in business support or administration.
- A levels, including Maths and English.
- An HND in a subject linked to IT.
Get help tackling your own personal assistant CV – get started with our CV builder.