International CV Example
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved within the managerial sector for well over a decade.Having polished my skills in the retail environment, I am well aware of the demand for experienced workers within foreign countries.I am therefore eager to expand my horizons through the aid of a suitable firm.I am entirely willing to travel abroad and I have a number of talents to offer any retail-based organisation.Although a managerial position is desired, I am also very content to work as a team player.Please find my qualifications, skills and previous work experience below.
- An active member of the British Independent Retailers Association (BIRA).
- Recognised through the British Retail Consortium (BRC).
- City and Guilds: Retail Knowledge (1013) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Retail Skills (QCF) (7384) Level 3.
Experience2014-2016: Retail and Operations Manager.Core duties include:
- Supervising teams of employees within various franchised outlets.
- Invoicing and accounting.
- Maintaining a high ROI with regard to operations and sales.
- Inventory and stock control.
- Branding and logo design.
- Supervising all aspects of digital marketing.
- Corporate client relations.
- Business-to-business sales.
- The acquisition of new staff members.
- Adhering to strict profit margins.
- Quarterly audits.
- Addressing basic customer service needs.
- Client relations.
- Outbound sales and telesales.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly profit targets.
- Lancaster University (2003-2004): Advanced Marketing Management MSc.
- University of Bath (1999-2003): Management with Marketing BSc (Hons.).