Restaurant Shift Leader CV Sample
Professional SummaryI have been involved within the restaurant and catering industry for a number of years and recently, my interest has begun to centre around obtaining a managerial position.The real-world experience that I offer is bolstered by a strong educational background and qualifications through accredited institutions.Not only am I a goal-oriented individual, but I am eager to face the demands associated with such a diverse field.I desire to be paired with a company that allows me to exhibit my talents and also enables me room for further upward mobility.
- City & Guilds: Principles of Hospitality Management Level 4 (7147).
- City & Guilds: Professional Food and Beverage Services Level 3 (7103).
- City & Guilds Barista Skills Level 2 (7102).
- An experienced team leader.
- Robust inventory skills.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Certification.
- A valid United Kingdom driving licence.
Experience2013-Present: Restaurant Assistant Manager (Cornwall).Duties currently centre around:
- End-of-day inventory.
- Stock control and food rotation.
- Advanced customer services.
- Lead cashier.
- Monitoring of hygienic conditions.
- Compliance with all food safety standards.
- Training all new employees.
- Maintaining a safe and sterile work environment.
- Customer services.
- Food preparation and handling.
- Balancing daily revenue and cash income.
- Attending to in-house customer complaints.
- Working within a cohesive team environment.
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- Cambridge International College 2004-2005: Purchasing and Resource Management (Level 4).
- University of Aberdeen 2005-2007: Management Consultancy MSc.