School Admin Assistant CV Sample
Professional SummaryOrganised and efficient school admin assistant who is able to skilfully handle various tasks demands with calm composure and efficiency. Experienced at dealing with confidential issues as well as managing the schedules of high level administrators and collaborating with all departments in the educational system in order to produce the desired results. Specialises in analysing data and preparing detailed yet concise reports.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Business Administration at London University | London, England
- Certified as a lab technologist by ABCD.
- Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration at London University | London, England | 2004-2007
- A levels: English (A) Maths (A) Social Science (B)
- Broad knowledge of chemical laboratory operating procedures.
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment and the maintenance of different chemicals.
- Excellent knowledge of different database systems.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of the safety operations guidelines of handling chemicals and laboratory maintenance.
Work ExperienceSenior School Admin Assistant at the Ministry of Education, London | 2013-Present Day
- Welcomed visitors to the office, screened visitors and managed the administrator's schedule.
- Compiled various reports relating to a range of confidential and sensitive issues.
- Coordinated with senior staff in preparing agendas for meetings.
- Writing and reviewing reports and bulletins.
- Managing the office operations.
- Met with students as well as instructors and administrators and worked with them on various different projects.
- Managed the head administrator's calendar.
- Planned agendas and transcribed notes for a range of departmental meetings.