School Admin Assistant CV Sample
Taking the time to study this school admin assistant CV sample is a great way to obtain the information that you need to create your very own CV, complete with the precise formatting and information. If you are seeking a new a job as a school admin assistant, it is essential to create a CV that best reflects your related skills and abilities while also highlighting your main strengths. You can use this complimentary school admin assistant CV sample as a model to help you appreciate what you should include when you produce your own CV and you can also use the format that is set out here to guide you.
School Admin Assistant CV Sample/Sarah Lawson / 111 This Road, This Town / 01243 711711 / email@example.com
Professional SummaryOrganised and efficient school admin assistant who is able to skilfully handle various tasks demands with calm composure and efficiency. Experienced at dealing with confidential issues as well as managing the schedules of high level administrators and collaborating with all departments in the educational system in order to produce the desired results. Specialises in analysing data and preparing detailed yet concise reports.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Business Administration at London University | London, England
- Certified as a lab technologist by ABCD.
- Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration at London University | London, England | 2004-2007
- A levels: English (A) Maths (A) Social Science (B)
- Broad knowledge of chemical laboratory operating procedures.
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment and the maintenance of different chemicals.
- Excellent knowledge of different database systems.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of the safety operations guidelines of handling chemicals and laboratory maintenance.
Work ExperienceSenior School Admin Assistant at the Ministry of Education, London | 2013-Present Day
- Welcomed visitors to the office, screened visitors and managed the administrator's schedule.
- Compiled various reports relating to a range of confidential and sensitive issues.
- Coordinated with senior staff in preparing agendas for meetings.
- Writing and reviewing reports and bulletins.
- Managing the office operations.
- Met with students as well as instructors and administrators and worked with them on various different projects.
- Managed the head administrator's calendar.
- Planned agendas and transcribed notes for a range of departmental meetings.