Call Centre Team Leader CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis candidate has been working within the telemarketing industry for no less than seven years.During this time, I have become an expert in client engagement, customer compliance, pipeline management and team leadership.I am now hoping to take these and other skills to the next level by aligning myself with a company that provides me with further room for professional growth.I also possess the most relevant scholastic qualifications; enabling me to present a strong knowledge base in synergy with hands-on sales.I am highly motivated and enjoy working within a competitive atmosphere.This goal-oriented attitude makes me the ideal asset to elevate the success of any company to the next level.
- City & Guilds: Sales Level 3 (6801).
- City & Guilds: Principles in Marketing Level 3 (7734).
- City & Guilds: International Introductory in Selling Level 1 (8416).
- A proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- A working knowledge of Zoho, Webex and Salesforce.
- Prior experience as a team leader and floor manager.
Experience2013-Pressent: Floor Manager.Duties presently include:
- Managing a team of ten sales trainees.
- Customer compliance.
- Loading clients for future sales.
- Accounting and similar fiscal duties.
- Sales and pipeline management.
- Meeting strict deadlines and monthly benchmarks.
- Analysing client data and sales trends.
- Opening and qualifying new clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly targets.
- University of Reading: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing.2005-2008 BSc (Hons.)
ReferencesThis call centre team leader CV sample has highlighted all of the main sections and points which should be addressed.We encourage you to browse our website for further tips and tricks that are perfect for the active job seeker.
Related CVs Administration CV Examples
- Administrative assistant CV example
- Administrator CV example
- Deputy manager CV examples
- Document controller CV examples
- Executive assistant CV examples UK
- Finance administrator CV examples
- General assistant CV example
- Medical receptionist CV examples
- Monitoring and evaluation officer CV Example
- Personal assistant CV examples UK
- Procurement assistant CV example
- Project support officer CV example
- Receptionist CV example
- Scheduler CV Example
- School Administrator Assistant CV Example
- Veterinary receptionist CV example