Call Centre Team Leader CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis candidate has been working within the telemarketing industry for no less than seven years.During this time, I have become an expert in client engagement, customer compliance, pipeline management and team leadership.I am now hoping to take these and other skills to the next level by aligning myself with a company that provides me with further room for professional growth.I also possess the most relevant scholastic qualifications; enabling me to present a strong knowledge base in synergy with hands-on sales.I am highly motivated and enjoy working within a competitive atmosphere.This goal-oriented attitude makes me the ideal asset to elevate the success of any company to the next level.
- City & Guilds: Sales Level 3 (6801).
- City & Guilds: Principles in Marketing Level 3 (7734).
- City & Guilds: International Introductory in Selling Level 1 (8416).
- A proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- A working knowledge of Zoho, Webex and Salesforce.
- Prior experience as a team leader and floor manager.
Experience2013-Pressent: Floor Manager.Duties presently include:
- Managing a team of ten sales trainees.
- Customer compliance.
- Loading clients for future sales.
- Accounting and similar fiscal duties.
- Sales and pipeline management.
- Meeting strict deadlines and monthly benchmarks.
- Analysing client data and sales trends.
- Opening and qualifying new clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly targets.
- University of Reading: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing.2005-2008 BSc (Hons.)